- Starting on June 3rd, sign up for the Teen program at the main circulation desk.
- Pick up a Universe of Stories log or two.
- Complete 10 activities listed on log. Write what you did on the back. (You can–and should!–repeat activities. For instance, reading 10 books to fill a log is fine.) Scroll down for more examples.
- Turn in your log at the front desk. The first completed log nets you a free book!
- Each completed log counts as one entry into the prize drawing. You can see the prizes here.
- There may be a few other special prizes … Get in lots of entries to have more chances to win!
- Think you’re going to need more than one challenge sheet before you can get to the library again? You can grab more than one! Challenge sheets are only available at the library, though.
The annual Teen Lock-In will be held Friday, July 12th into Saturday, July 13th. Space is limited and permission forms are required. More information and forms will be available by July.