The annual lock-in took place from 7 pm on Friday, July 13th to 7 am on Saturday, July 14th.
Open to ages 13-19. Permission forms were required and due by Wednesday, July 11th.
Permission forms can be turned in to the Marshall, Cottonwood, or Balaton libraries or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminders to attendees:
- Please be sure you have a way home in the morning! We can’t wait with you past 7:30 am. (We need sleep, too.)
- We recommend eating a light dinner before you arrive.
- You can bring snacks, but no beverages. There will be snacks and beverages provided.
- You can bring things like bedding, portable electronics, and toys/games. We will have a few old gaming systems (Wii, GameCube, PS2) and games. You can bring video games to play, but nothing rated M.
- If you bring stuff, you’re responsible for keeping it safe/undamaged.
- You should wear clothes that are comfy and can get craft stuff on them.
- There will be an optional Dungeons & Dragons session in the early morning.