Imagine your story: the story you can read, the story you can write, and the story that you’re living.
This year, summer reading is for everyone!
Monthly prizes plus a GRAND PRIZE in September!
June 1 – Labor Day
Log your reading on your device through the Beanstack app or website to earn badges, points, and tickets for drawings. Aside from the Rubber Ducky Club, all ages log days of reading this summer to earn points toward prizes. We recommend at least 20 minutes of reading per day.
Four different programs:
- Rubber Ducky Club (ages 0-4)
- Adult-driven, early literacy focus. Earn a rubber ducky and a board book.
- Kids Summer Reading Challenge (ages 3-12)
- Activities for families & independent kids. For developing and independent readers. Earn 1 book each month, plus entries into monthly and grand prize drawings.
- Teen Summer Challenge (ages 11-19)
- Focused on independent activities and reading. Earn 1 book, plus entries into monthly and grand prize drawings.
- Adult Summer Reading Program (ages 18+)
- Earn entries into monthly drawings for reading, plus grand prize entries for reading and activities.
Click the links above to learn more about the programs. If your ages lets you choose between programs, you can also compare them here.
Imagine YOUR Story this summer!