Keep reading for instructions.
Please note: wireless printing is available from within the Marshall library only. You must be connected to our public wifi to access wireless printing. Connect to the MLCLPublic network. The password is listed on signs around the building.
Only certain documents (PDFs, images, text files, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio) can be printed through wireless printing. Documents must be saved on your device. Web pages cannot be printed directly with wireless printing.
You can print through a web browser on any device.
- Visit print.marshalllyonlibrary.org/myprintcenter through your device's web browser. Keep reading below at Step 1 (if you have a library card) OR Step 2 (if you want to print as a guest). The images below are from a laptop. It will look a little different on a phone.
Step 1: Log in using your library card.
User name: library card number
Password: your PIN/password (If you are unsure of your PIN , please ask at the Main Desk.)
- You may check “Keep me logged in” if you choose to do so
Then click on “Log In”
Go to Step 3
Step 2: If you do not have a library card, you can click “I am guest.”
This screen will need to be completed. Click on “Create” when finished.
Go to Step 3
Step 3: Upload documents/photos to print.
From this screen, select “Upload” which allows you to browse to your documents or photos.
Step 4. Choose print options.
After your document or photo is uploaded, select Black & White or Color, single or double sided, and number of copies. Depending on your device, these options may appear in a drop-down list or as a toggle.
- Cost automatically updates, depending on the choices ($.20 per Black & White copy; $.50 per Color copy).
- As the app or site is constantly communicating with the Print Station, there is no “print” button to send the document or photo.
Step 5. Pay for and release your copies.
- Go to the Print Release computer by the printer and log in. If you created a guest account, use your email address and the password you created instead of Library card number and PIN.
- Please confirm that you are using the coin machine for the printer rather than the copier. Both machines only take coins and small bills. Change is given in coins. Please stop by the main desk if you need to make change.