The 2021 winter reading program is open to anyone ages 16+ and runs from the beginning of January through the end of February.
How to participate:
- Sign up online at marshalllyonlibrary.beanstack.org. You can register for the challenge any time before the challenge ends.
- Read and log the days you read! If you forget to log during the day, don’t worry; you can log reading after the fact.
- Read 20 days each month, for a total of at least 40 days, to win a tote bag and an entry into the grand prize drawing.
Pick up or print off a Winter Reading Warrior bingo card! Each bingo you complete will earn you an extra entry into the grand prize drawing. All bingo sheets must be received by March 6th.
- Winter Warrior Bingo card (8.5 x 11 – low color pdf, no background image)
- Winter Warrior Bingo card (8.5 x 11 – high color pdf)
- Juvenile/childrens’ books don’t count unless the monthly challenge specifically requests one.
- Can’t make it to the library to turn in your bingo sheet? Take a photo of your completed log and email it to email@example.com.
- Remember, you can count digital eBooks and downloadable audiobooks toward your challenge, too! Learn more about our digital collections here.
Tote bags can be picked up from the Marshall library’s main desk or drive-up window starting March 6th.
The Grand Prize drawing will be held on March 8th.
But don’t stop in March! Why not challenge yourself to read every month with our 2021 Year-Long Reading Challenge?
This program is made possible with the generous support of the Friends of the Marshall Lyon County Library.