- This event has passed.
MASC Short Play Festival
March 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Rescheduled from March 5th, the Marshall Area Stage Company presents their annual Short Play Festival.
This is an after-hours event. A free-will donation will be collected. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the library. Recommended donation $5.
Interested in performing? See below:
Guidelines for the plays:
- Plays must be 20 minutes or less. Plays can be original works or established works.
- Plays may be presented as script-in-hand (MASC can provide readers) or fully staged works.
- If you bring a fully staged work, you would have to rehearse on your own.
- There will be one rehearsal, the day of the Festival, in the venue with minimal set (one table, two chairs).
- Following each play, there will be a feedback session, focused on constructive critique.
- There is no fee to participate. You will not get any compensation for your participation.
- The Festival will be March 7th at the Marshall-Lyon County Library. Rehearsal starts at 10am. Showtime is 7pm.