Meeting Room Application
Before submitting an application, please note:
- Use of any of the Library’s rooms does not constitute the Library’s endorsement of viewpoints expressed by program presenters or participants. No advertising or announcements implying such an endorsement are allowed.
- All rooms, including furniture and equipment, are to be used for their intended and proper purposes.
- Individuals, groups and organizations using a room are fiscally responsible for the condition of the room after use.
- The maximum capacity of each room must be observed at all times.
- Nothing may be affixed or mounted in any way to the doors, walls, windows, furniture, fixtures or equipment without the express permission of Library staff.
- The Library recycles and each room has both a garbage can and a blue recycle can.
- An individual must be 18 years or older to make a room reservation.
- Room cancellations may be made up to 48 hours ahead of the event for a full refund of fees. Cancellations within 48 hours or less of the event may incur a penalty.
- The Library may cancel a room reservation at any time and will give as much notice as possible.
- A group may not use a room more than twice a month, unless allowed by the Library Director or designee.
- All who use any Library room are required to abide by the Library’s Customer Code of Conduct Policy, including no smoking or alcohol on Library property.
- The person reserving the room is responsible for making sure those in attendances know about, understand and comply with the policy and guidelines.
Applications should be returned to the Marshall library. Please call the Marshall library or email the library with questions.
These files are all in PDF format. You may need an appropriate PDF reader, like Adobe Acrobat Reader, to view these files.
The fillable form PDF will require a PDF reader to access the fillable portions. Some browsers now allow you to fill in form pdfs from within your browser, but they may not display all fields correctly. You may need to download the file and open it in another program. The fillable PDF can also be printed out and completed completely by hand.