March is nearly upon us and that means it is time to pick up your March Book Madness brackets! Brackets are available at all Marshall-Lyon County branches now through February 28th .
How it works:
- Pick up your bracket form at any Marshall-Lyon County Library branch now through February 28th.
- Return your completed bracket to any branch by Monday, February 28th for a chance to win a prize.
- Vote weekly for your favorites on our social media platforms or in-person at Marshall-Lyon County Library.
- If you wish to vote and participate in the fun, but not fill out a bracket, we encourage you to do so! Voting is open to anyone, however those who have not submitted a bracket are not eligible to win a prize.
- March Book Madness is open to all adult (18+) card holders of the nine-county Plum Creek Library System.
Voting begins March 1st! May the “best book” win!