To all our Marshall Middle School students, staff, and parents,
After school time at the library will be different this fall, and we want you to be aware of the changes. While we welcome everyone to visit the library for books, movies, comics, and more, the library cannot at this time be a gathering place.
- The library building is currently open Monday – Friday 10 am – 4:30 pm. We now have a drive-up window available M-F 4 pm – 5:30 pm and Sat. 9 am – noon for holds pick up. Hours last updated 9/21/2020.
- All patrons ages 4 and up must wear a mask (properly, covering their mouth and nose) and maintain a 6’ distance while in the library building (per MN mandate). Patrons who are unable or unwilling to properly wear a mask will be asked to leave and will be offered alternative delivery services.
- Time in the library may not exceed 30 minutes, which includes time on computers.
- Current capacity based on MN Dept. of Health guidelines (50% capacity) is 50 persons. Since there already may be patrons in the building, we may not be able to admit large numbers of students.
- A limited number of internet computers are available with a limit of 30 minutes. WiFi is available 24/7 in our parking lot and reading court.
- Please do not visit the library if you have been exposed, are feeling unwell, or are awaiting testing.
The Library cannot be a waiting area for parents to pick up their students. They will not be allowed to stand in the building or congregate at the front door. Please pick up students at school.
We hope you have a safe and successful school year, and look forward to being able to provide more services when it is safe to do so.
Please also note that this fall, teen after school events will continue to be digital. Children’s storytimes will continue to be available online.